You are Going Places. Discover where Cincinnati Law can take you.
As a top 40 public law school, Cincinnati Law is paving the way for aspiring legal professionals. Whether looking to advocate for the wrongfully incarcerated, assist start-up businesses and entrepreneurs, work with international human rights organizations, or advocate for the underserved, at Cincinnati Law, students will gain invaluable experience to make them competitive in the legal market. Less than five miles from the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, multiple fortune 500 companies, and a business district with more than 100 law firms, students benefit from year-round access to internships, externships, clerkships, and volunteer opportunities. To top it off, Cincinnati Law is a five-time “Best Value Law School,” thanks to low tuition rates, strong job placement, and high bar passage. For the Class of 2016, Cincinnati Law ranked as a Top 14 Public Law School for full-time, long-term, JD-required job placment and our 2015 bar passage rates were 15% above the statewide average.
Studying at the nation’s fourth oldest continuously operating law school, you will carry on a long tradition of reaching far and wide across both the legal spectrum and the map. Our low 8 to 1 student-to-faculty ratio offers unparalleled access to accomplished, award-winning faculty, who will challenge you to think above and beyond. Cincinnati Law students are going places. Explore our website, request more info, schedule a visit, and discover where Cincinnati Law can take you. In the end, we hope you decide to become a part of both our storied tradition and our exciting future.
- Ranked a Top 40 (32) Public Law School - U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked a Top 14 Public Law School in nation/Top 10 in Midwest for Job Placement (full-time, JD-required/advantage jobs)
- Ranked a Top School for Criminal Law, Corporate Law,, Public Interest Law, and Trial Advocacy Law
- Ranked a Top 30 Law School for Super Lawyers - the National Jurist
- A five-time "Best Value Law School" - the National Jurist
- 86% bar passage rates for the Class of 2015, nearly 15% above the statewide average
- 8:1 Student-to-faculty ratio, one of the lowest in the nation for an urban school