How to Apply
Prospective students interested in applying to the University of Cincinnati College of Law may select from one of the following options below:
Regular Decision Admissions
For students who apply through our Regular Decision process, admissions decisions are made on a rolling basis by the Admissions Committee when sufficient applications are complete in order to start the review process. The Admissions Committee continues to evaluate application files until late spring. Every applicant will receive a decision letter (accept, wait list, deny) within four (4) to six (6) weeks of being notified that the applicant's file is complete. A waiting list is established to fill any openings that may occur during the spring and summer.
The Admission Requirements outlines the supporting materials needed to complete your application. In order to allow the Admissions Office adequate time to process and review all applications, candidates are urged to apply as early as possible. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or at (513) 556-0078.
- Click here to be directed to the Transfer/Visiting Student page
LLM for International Lawyers
The College of Law is offering a program of study on the US legal system to foreign-trained practicing attorneys and law school graduates. The LLM program is a one-year program which provides a substantive introduction into the US legal process, while allowing students to tailor their studies to particular areas of law.
- Click here to be directed to the LLM Program page
The Cincinnati Law Advantage
At Cincinnati Law, we believe that greatness lies beyond the classroom. Our students gain real-world experience through our renowned centers, high-impact clinics, guaranteed externships, and sought-after fellowship opportunities – some that even begin in the first year of the JD program. You'll find an environment that is welcoming and an academic curriculum that is rigourous and thought-provoking. Top-flight faculty will serve as your mentors in small classes comparable to that of a small private school, and your classmates will become learning companions and life-long friends. Cincinnat Law students are going places. Apply today and discover where Cincinnati Law can take you.
- Ranked a Top 40 Public Law School - U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked a Top 14 Public Law School in nation/Top 10 in Midwest for Job Placement (full-time, JD-required/advantage jobs)
- Ranked a Top School for Criminal Law, Corporate Law,, Public Interest Law, and Trial Advocacy Law
- Ranked a Top 30 Law School for Super Lawyers - the National Jurist
- A five-time "Best Value Law School" - the National Jurist
- 86% bar passage rates for the Class of 2015, nearly 15% above the statewide average
- 8:1 Student-to-faculty ratio, one of the lowest in the nation for an urban school